Re: [oletrucks] Just thought I would let you know,

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Just thought I would let you know,
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:02:11 -0500
I have 10 acres, so if any of you need some place to dump (er, store) your
old trucks, just give me a call.

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 5-window (doner)
Arnaudville, LA

                    Jeffros54@cs.com

                    Sent by:                    To:     ADvent@thuntek.net

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        cc:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: [oletrucks]
Just thought I would
                                                let you know,

                    10/17/00 11:21 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Jeffros54

So far I have great nieghbors,  I have a one acre parcel so finding room is

not hard.
    Later
    Jeff