[oletrucks] Re: Shirts & Plate

To: <squatch56@webtv.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Shirts & Plate
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:27:17 -0500
I'm not sure why you haven't gotten yours yet.  Must be that your way up
there out in the North Woods.  If I remember right yours was one of the
last bunch that went out.  I haven't gotten any back so I'm betting it's
somewhere in the mail yet.  The licnese plates are $5.00 + $2.00 for
shipping and tax.  They are 6" x 12".  I'll print up a bunch and if you
want one just drop a check and I'll send it out.  Oh yeah they are plastic,
but I've had one with an Eeyore on it on my truck for the past 3 years.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"
www.geocities.com/rockyours_2000/index.html