Re: [oletrucks] what rotors/calipers will fit stock mustang II spindles?

To: "Kevin Morisette" <kevmor@cwnet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] what rotors/calipers will fit stock mustang II spindles?
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:26:25 -0700
If the added expense of the Complete Disc brake conversion kit from Heidt's
is the problem you can get their bracket kit for around $90.00 or so and
then just pick-up the rotors and calipers on your own.

On all my Mustang II conversions, I only go with the 11-inch Chevy disc
brakes which require different bearings and races along with a spacer to
convert them to work on the Mustang II spindles.  I'm not sure if staying
with the larger Ford Granada rotors require different bearing or races?

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/