Re: [oletrucks] turn signal lights

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] turn signal lights
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:18:25 -0700
The turn signals were not original for AD trucks.  Jim Carter sold me a used
signal setup from a later truck that replaced the little moulding under the
steering wheel and looks very stock.  I had ugly aftermarket brake lights
when I bought the truck, so I replaced those with the original style brake
lights set up for signals as well.

Regards,

Grant S.