[oletrucks] Infrared Light

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Infrared Light
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:48:56 -0500
Just did another test, the thermometer has a gauge on the front. That's
where I was aiming the light, this time I turned it around and got it up to
350 degrees (about 50 degrees more). When its in the oven it is surrounded
by heat, but I figure I'm getting a more accurate reading pointing the lamp
towards the back.

Sorry to post so much on my first day, lol ... I'm on vacation an using it
to work on my truck!

Bill