Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles (I might add)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about TF handles (I might add)
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:46:15 -0700
Seems to me that far and away the most important consideration is whether
the handles hit your knee when the window is either full down or full up,
the two most common positions.

I've had a couple vehicles with the handles positioned to leave a nice
bruise after a long drive.  I am generally against power windows, which seem
to be ubiquitous now, on the ground that they are just one more gadget to go
awry, but they do have the virtue of not punishing your legs.

Regards,

Grant S.