RE: [oletrucks] Joining the club

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Joining the club
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:31:44 -0500
Not so much an aversion, I think we just got burned out since there was a
WHOLE LOT of IFS discussion a month or so back.

I gotta chime in though in favor of the stock suspensions. When fully
restored to factory specs the original suspension is rugged, reliable, and
will handle quite well. I'm beginning to be afraid that before long there
won't be any AD trucks with I-beam front axles and inline 6s left <grin>

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY