[oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:27:48 EDT
You will not believe what I am going through with my trucks previous owner!
He actually told me what I could and could not do.  He even drives by my
house while I am at work and looks at it(it sits on the side of my house
behind a fence might I ad!).  We were checkin out my buddies truck at work
and he was there to tell me(and I quote) "mine and your truck will look alot
better!"  I was dumb founded!  I wanted to yell "IT'S MY TRUCK!"  I don't
know what to do I don't want to be mean cause he still has some part lying
around his old barn that he is gonna get for me.  I am actually afraid to
restore my pick up how I want to!  I really don't know what to do...the fact
that I am only 19 and have already done 50% of the work in 1 year than he did
in thirty bugs him too!  Sorry to stray but i wanted to know if i am the only
one with this problam.

Thanks guys.

Ethan