Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.

To: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problams with my trucks previous owner.
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:06:02 -0700
I just went through this with a psycho chick across the road from me. In order
get a restraining order, one's life or property must be threatened. You might
get
it with harassment, but that kid sounds more like a nuisance. Ask him why he
has a
say in the truck. If he says 'cause I'm gonna give you some good parts deals,
then
let him speak. Be nice, getting ugly never pays. Man, I sure know about that
one.
If he is bent on being in on the restoration, puts him to work.