[oletrucks] CenTex get-together?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] CenTex get-together?
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:01:44 -0500
The gentleman who owns the Waterloo BrewPub here in Austin, Tx also owns an
early 50s GMC... we were talking trucks, and he expressed interest in
hosting a meeting of area Ole truckers. I know of 4 0r 5 of you are in
Austin and surrounding burbs, so we could simply all agree to meet there
one day, but if other truckers from further towns wanted to participate, he
is willing to close the (small) parking lot and make it An Event.

Not sure when is a good time for An Event with holiday season (and wet
weather) approaching, but pmail me if you are interested.

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe