Re: [oletrucks] Tires

To: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:24:25 -0700
    I am running 235/85/16R's from "Big O". They look really good on mine.
Pretty soon, I will be replacing the rear tires that are 7.50/16R's and those
are just a tad smaller than the 235/85/16R's are, maybe an inch or an inch and a
half taller. The front tires  don't rub at all in a turn with the springs
compressed.