Re: [oletrucks] Tires

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 05:53:26 GMT
Jon,

I have 7.50R16 tires on my Pcup and wouldn't have any other.  They are 31 or
32 inches high and really get you down the road.  I too like the tall and
skinny tire look and these really fill up the wheel well really well.  Yes
they are radials which will keep you in your own lane unless you have a
front sway bar like one other on the list, then you could use bias ply and,
and, -- never mind.  I recommend radials.

I also have the original 16" rims.  My truck is a daily driver.  I won't
>be entering in shows for the next couple of years.
>     What are some of your preferences and why?  Would you go with the 15's
>or
>16's.
>Radial or Bias ply?  The truck is stock now.
>
>Jon Callahan

Durwood
51 1/2 ton Delux 5 window