[oletrucks] Parts for a 1940 Chevy Pickup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for a 1940 Chevy Pickup
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:50:31 -0600
Hey all,

     I am talking with Rob Lowe about purchasing his 1940 Chevy Pickup but
am a little concerned about some of the missing parts (also concerned about
convincing SWMBO that we sould spend $600 on a not all there truck).  I
have a questions that some of you may be able to help with.  Do any of you
have or know where I could obtain any of the following parts for a 1940 1/2
ton pickup?

bumpers
grill
hood
running boards
rear fenders
bed
replacement kick panels (I guess that is what I mean - the lower slanted
portion of the firewall)
replacement floor panels
(probably other parts that are missing?)

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 5-window (doner)
Arnaudville, LA