[oletrucks] Exhaust system for 350 in AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust system for 350 in AD
From: "CHARLES A. CLARK" <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:19:08 -0500

I'm putting a 350 in my 49 panel and want to run dual exhaust off stock 350
manifolds.  The master cylinder and hydraulic clutch cylinder (a set up from
Speedway) are under the drivers floor pan and the battery will be in stock
location under passenger side floor board.  What kind of problems am I going to
encounter in building an exhaust system.  I am going to take it to a muffler
shop that apparently has a good amount of experience in building systems for
race (stock) cars but I am just curious what I can expect when that time comes.