[oletrucks] Hemming's Vintage P/U Trucks Calendar 2001...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hemming's Vintage P/U Trucks Calendar 2001...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:38:41 EST
Hey list...

I've got a question.  When I saw the Hemmings Vintage Pickup Trucks Calendar
2001 in Classic Motorbooks catalog, the front cover had a picture of a blue
1959 GMC Fleetside on it, and the cover itself was blue.  When I ordered it,
the cover has a different picture on it (of a '46 D*#@e) and it's green.  My
question is are there two different calendars?  I was really looking forward
to looking at that GMC for 30/31 days!

Also, the calendar does feature for Novenmber an excellent looking 1957 GMC
100 4WD.  I'm wondering if the owner, a Michael Sincusky, is a member of this
list.  If so, can you please e-mail me privately?  If he's not, and someone
knows him, can you forward this message to him?  I would like to speak to him
about his truck.  Thanks in advance!

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ