Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pump

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oil Pump
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 20:40:09 -0500
Tom, I think I would investigate the spot under cover and the lines in
block/head area for bent or pinched lines or loose fittings. Mybe the
fittings aren't connected behind that cover and oil never gets to lines.
This is an odd set-up that not all rebuilders may be familiar with.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)