[oletrucks] Oil Pump

To: glperry@fwi.com, trks@javanet.com, dkrehbiel@kscable.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Oil Pump
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 22:22:55 -0600 (CST)
Thanks Guys -

I think that little oil line under the pushrod cover might be the
problem.  When I got the engine back from the rebuilder it was not
installed.  I found it in a box of parts that were supposed to be old
that were replaced!  I just used that old one. So tomorrow I plan on
taking it off and checking for blockage.  I have not installed my new
electronic oil pressure gauge so I can't check the actual pressure yet.
I will let you know tomorrow.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.