Re: [oletrucks] TF suburban sliding windows, Eastern US...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF suburban sliding windows, Eastern US...
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:03:20 -0600
On 6 Nov 2000, at 17:32, GremlinGTs@aol.com wrote:

Gerry: they sound to me like panelvans - not suburbans. As far as I
know and have read and observed - "all" suburbans had the
notched floors to accept seats. Now -- I think the seats themselves
- at least the 2nd/3rd seat configuration - were optional. I've seen a
hell of a lot of panelvans with windows cut in.  But as Jim said, who
knows what they did on the line......