[oletrucks] Shift pattern

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shift pattern
From: "Haas, J. de" <Haas@WT.TNO.NL>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:40:11 +0100
Hi guys,

Just a simple question (I think). I will be picking up my '58 Apache tomorrow. I
have not seen this truck in real life; only in pictures. It has a three speed
gearbox (with electric overdrive). The problem is that I don't know what the
shift pattern is. Could anyone help me out on that ? Manual shifting is no
problem as that is common over here in Holland.

Thanks guys. I will keep the list posted about my pickup after I have collected
it.

Joeri de Haas