Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jacked by a list member!!!
From: SnappyDog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:07:52 EST
Part of the value of lists like this is the sharing of experiences with
vendors and the group clout which that sharing can provide.  Before using a
vendor I haven't tried, I regularly search the archives for both positive and
negative posts.  After being screwed by Wendon Research (Alumaloy) recently,
mentioning my membership in these lists prompted them to answer my email
after being ignored for months.  They didn't send me my order or return my
money, but at least I got a response.

I realize that we're not talking about vendors here, but a private party
transaction, and my point is that with the protection we receive by belonging
to a group comes the added responsibility of being VERY conscientious in our
dealing with each other.  Our individual dealings can and will become the
concern of the group should they go awry.

Barrett Revis
Sparks, NV

'53 3105
'48 3105