[oletrucks] Selling my truck (Ace)

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling my truck (Ace)
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:42:12 -0600
    Well ever once and awhile in life we have to make tough decisions,
this is one of those times. I have decided to sell Ace - as is.
    I know it's un-finished, but several people say it's worth at least
3,000.00. But I would LOVE to see someone on the list get it, so to
anybody here I'll take 2500.00. I have receipts totaling about 5,000.00,
put that is including motor which I'm not selling.
    If anyone is interested send me a E-Mail and I'll write back
explaining all that has been done. Also you can see pictures at my web
site: http://www.milezone.com/terry.
    Also I have a open driveshaft 3 speed tranny and bell houseing for
sale. 100.00 (you pay shipping)

Thanks!
Terry