[oletrucks] Tulsa car show

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tulsa car show
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:01:26 -0600
Any of you Tulsa area guys going to the Foghat, B.O.C, Jefferson Starship
slash car show this weekend?

I usually don't go for Metcalf shows.....but it "looks" a little better this
time.....but I'll probably pass on the concerts......cuz ther's a gun show
next door.

I just don't feel like getting shot at.  Haha, area joke.....some rocket
scientist loaded a gun at the last gun show....shot some poor guy in the
leg.....just not a position I want to put myself in this weekend....since I
may have a contract on me by now!

John Schulz
59 3100
Skiatook, OK