[oletrucks] heater blower

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] heater blower
From: "Jim Nordwall" <jnord@fgi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:53:58 -0600
Help, its getting cold in Illinois. My 50 has been converted to 12 volt and
has an original heater.  I think the blower motor is also original.  It will
run on 12 volts, but it seems like it is running too fast.  Can anyone tell
me how to check it to find out if it is a 6 volt motor. What size resistor
(ohms and watts) can I put in series with it to keep from destroying it. I
am taking the safe way and assuming it is a 6 volt until proven otherwise.
Thanks for your help.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100
Jacksonville, Illinois