Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer needed

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>, <EEHodges@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer needed
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:46:50 -0800
My local Auto Parts Store carry's a universal kit to install the inner
cable.  I don't know the part number but it is available.  You basically
just cut the inner cable to the size you need an crimp on a stopper ring to
the cable to keep it in place.

If that fails,  Lokar sells a complete U-Cut to fit housing and cable kit.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/