[oletrucks] Love this list

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Love this list
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:04:14 -0600
I've gotten such good advice since I've gotten here. I was intending to
smooth out the dash on my 55 2nd series, and I saw where a list member had
done his by ordering a kit. So I emailed him and got the info. I just
ordered my 55-59 Chevy Dash smoothing kit from Brothers ... it was on sale
this week till Friday for $50 (regular $79.95). Can't beat that. Thanks!

Bill