[oletrucks] Engine and Trans from '49 available

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine and Trans from '49 available
From: Rick Petty <my49@usa.net>
Date: 21 Nov 00 15:57:10 EST
I have removed the engine and trans from my '49 3600.  It was supposed to be
in working order before I picked up the truck but the last inspection sticker
was 1991.  I never tried to start it up so I'm sure it will need work.
Everything is there and I'd be glad to donate it to a good home or trade for a
rear bumper or running boards.  You will have to pick it up.  I live in
Saginaw, TX (just North of Fort Worth).  Ping me off line if interested.

1949 5 window  Ft. Worth, Texas