[oletrucks] Only saw one AD on the road yesterday

To: "OleTruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Only saw one AD on the road yesterday
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:17:23 -0800
Hi all, I drove 110 miles yesterday (round trip) up to Newport Beach and
only saw one ad and it was a show truck that is advertisement for a
resturant in Laguna beach. I guess everybody drove their new $40,000 SUVs to
Grandmas.
 I really like driving my truck in really wealthy areas where they all have
there noses pointed straight up and think they are better than us por folk.
    I also got at least 10mi a gal. in that ole beast,
not bad for pushing over 6000lbs of 52 yr. old steel around @70 mph with 3
carbs.
Have a great weekend/holiday.

Eric Johnson