Re: [oletrucks] Only saw one AD on the road yesterday

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Only saw one AD on the road yesterday
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:23:43 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2000 10:22:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
j.eric1@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Hi all, I drove 110 miles yesterday (round trip) up to Newport Beach and
> only saw one ad and it was a show truck that is advertisement for a
> resturant in Laguna beach. I guess everybody drove their new $40,000 SUVs to
> Grandmas.

I admit I didn't drive my AD to grandma's for Thanksgiving, but the cab is
too small for my family. I have, however, driven it almost 30.000 miles in
less than 5 years. That time included a complete drivetrain update, paint,
interior, brakes, suspension rebuild, and more (all done by me). I worked for
the census bureau this year, and drove almost 3000 miles doing it. Some
people were more willing to talk to me after chatting about my truck first.