Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:38:29 -0800
Here I am, 'way behind in my reading again! :)  Parking lamps became
running lamps sometime in the mid-60s.  Years ago I moved the wire to
the parking lamps on The Forty from the parking lamp terminal on the
head light switch to the tail lamp terminal.

--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford, OR - Valley of the Rogue
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner