Re: [oletrucks] Telling a '55 from a '56

To: <Rroslowski@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Telling a '55 from a '56
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:24:02 -0500
Roger, you mentioned the "hood emblem change" and the "fender emblem
placement" on the '55 and '56 Chevy trucks.  What were the specific
differences?  I've never been able to tell the '55 and '56 trucks apart and
would like to be able to tell which is which.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC