Re: [oletrucks] Historic Plates for Licensing

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Historic Plates for Licensing
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:55:32 -0800
Here in Wisconsin we have more plate types then I can count.  We have
Antique plates, hobbyist plates, and collector plates for the old vehicle
owners.  There are restrictions on what type of plate you can put on what
type of vehicle, as for example, if your truck were rodded you can't get
collector plates, but everyone does.  The only restriction on the collector
plates, the ones I drive around with, is that I can't haul more than 500#'s
of cargo, I have to have my truck scaled and carry the official weight with
me in the truck, and I can't drive it the Month of January, like anyone
would in this salt happy state.  Just my few cents worth.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"