Re: [oletrucks] open rear end for 50 3100

To: <RobXR250@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] open rear end for 50 3100
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:50:47 -0800
Rob,

I have a motor about that size in my AD and the 1969 Chevelle 10-bolt Posi
seems to have faired pretty well for some 10+ years.  I have to add that
this motor is more than my truck or  I can handle so after the first test
run it was severely detuned and that's where it's going to stay as I don't
plan on racing anytime soon.

The 1969 Chevelle rearend measures 62" from mounting flange to mounting
flange and will give you matching lug patterns all the way around.  Here are
some rearend that will fit with new spring perches welded on.  The Non Chevy
Rearend will of course need to either be redrilled, use universal rims or
just use F*)& rims.

60"  67-69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova, 71-73 Mustang/Cougar

62"  64-77 Chevelle, 73-76 Torino

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100