RE: [oletrucks] Off-topic - Any knowledgeable model train guys

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off-topic - Any knowledgeable model train guys
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:17:52 -0800
One might think that after two or three messages that the thread could go to
off-list emails and leave this list for "ole truck" items. I am sure there
must be model train lists/newsgroups out there somewhere if people are
interested. Sure I have a delete key but since the subject line doesn't
always represent what is in the body of the message I normally open each one
up unless it is an obvious piece of "SPAM".

Ralph M. Linnell

ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/