Re: [oletrucks] electric speedo calibration

To: "Jerry Balcom" <jbalcom@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electric speedo calibration
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:39:26 -0800
Jerry-

The 5 mile distance must be standard as that's the same method I used to set
up a truck that had Moon gauges with an electric speedometer.

I do recall reading an article somewhere that showed a chart with gear
ratio's and tire diameters.  I guess it's time to pull out the stacks of
Magazines?  I want to say the article was based on United Speedometer Co.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/