Re: [oletrucks] electric speedo calibration

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electric speedo calibration
From: SnappyDog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 03:43:40 EST
Now if I'm not mistaken isn't there a gear in the tranny where the
speedometer cable goes that can be replaced with a different gear to
compensate for changes in tire size and taller rear ends?  Seems to me I saw
a table somewhere showing the different gear sizes, what color they are, and
a formula to determine which one is required to get the speedometer to read
correctly.
Anyone have any first hand knowledge of this and where to find these gears?

Barrett Revis
Sparks, NV

'53 3105
'48 3105