Re: [oletrucks] Carb.

To: truxrme@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carb.
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:41:40 -0500
Shawn:

I am sorry, I didn't specify what exactly I needed.  On the 52 & 54, they
are single  barrel's.  Thanks for the reply.  No offense, but I am
keeping mine original.  About half way afraid to say too much, afraid
someone will take it the wrong way and try to make something out of it.
Thanks again for the reply.

John T.
50 ChevyPU
52ChevyPU 5 window
54 Chevy PU

On Sun, 03 Dec 2000 18:27:58 -0600 "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
writes:
Are you needing a 4 barrel carb?

Shawn

>From: john j tonyes
>To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
>Subject: [oletrucks] Carb.
>Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:06:19 -0500
>
>I am rebuilding a Carter and a Rochster Carbs for my two trucks and need

>some parts that do not come in the repair kits. If anyone that has
>removed their carbs and want to get rid of them, it would be
appreciated,
>if they would contact me.
>Thank you
>
>John
>50 52 & 54 Chevy PU

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com