Re: [oletrucks] Parts needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:03:58 -0600
With what I am seeing on this entire truck, I suppose its possible that
someone used a 235 head (swappable with a 261 after drilling a few holes).
Maybe they didnt drill the holes so thats why the oil line was necessary.
Dunno.. have to pull a few things apart and investigate further. I also dont
know what holes were missing in the 235 head to make it a 261. Jim Carter is
the one who told me one day that these are swappable but holes need to be
drilled.

Hey! Maybe the PO of this truck thought drilling a hole in the carb would
make it all better! LOL!

Deve