[oletrucks] 46 Indicator and mirrors??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 Indicator and mirrors??
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:43:33 EST
My '46 has 3 rivets for mounting brackets on the upper cab corner (drivers
side, back between side and back window) for some sort of hand operated
indicator or lever mechanism.  It also has the remains of some sort of piece
inside.  I believe it was for a hazard indicator or such.  I have seen a
similar item in a small photograph but have never seen one up close or in
catalogs.  I think it would be neat to replace it but don't know where to get
one, what it was supposed to look like, or what its original use was.

Also, I need mirrors but am unsure if the larger trucks had the same mirror
size and mounting style (hinge) as the small ones.  All I have seen in
catalogs are for the 1/2 tons. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Neil
46 2-ton