[oletrucks] Oletrucks in action

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletrucks in action
From: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:18:40 -0800
I've been working on my truck ('55 1st 5 window" for about 5 years now.
Sometimes i get discouraged.  There never seems to be enough money at the
end of the paycheck.  But then I'll be out and about and here comes a guy in
his oletruck, either rusted out or primered, and i get a shot of adrenalin
and start dreaming again of my ole beast.  I'm sure, I'm going to make it
and these oletrucks are so cool.

Sure sorry to see so many of the oletimers leaving the list.  I've been with
the list for a couple of years.  I've seen a lot of B.S., but I've seen a
lot of gold too.  I figure being on the list is like being married.  You put
up with the B.S. for the good stuff.  And it's a lot easier to hit the
delete key than turn your back on the wife.

Miq:
    It must be frustrating to work with over 800 varied personalities.  I
think you do a great job, and i appreciate all your hard work.  I hope you
don't throw in the towel.

              Mark Self
     '55 1st 5 window 3100
            Redlands, CA