Re: [oletrucks] So Long All

To: RadicicG@osc.army.mil, Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] So Long All
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:49:06 EST
hello everybody
i usually stay nuetral and guess i will continue to do so   i would
ask,however, to those who are leaving to please reconsider   this is such a
wonderful resource and we should continue to utilize it   none of us are
perfect   we all have feelings and emotions that can cause us to do and say
things that we may regret at a later time
but, that is what makes us all human   that is why we are all different and
thankfully so   please do not leave in an abrupt action of anger or
frustration   this has been so enjoyable for me over the last year or so and
i hope to be able to continue with that
anyway, thats just my thoughts this morning

mike layton
sumter,sc

13 trucks that are getting ready to lose some good companions