Re: [oletrucks] So Long All

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>, <Tom3600@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] So Long All
From: "rock1" <rock1@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:12:57 -0800
I too have been neutral. I have been extracting a lot of useful information
from this list for about 3 month's. I have no input because I am just
starting on my 55 2nd series pickup. I  have learned a lot in the short time
I've been here. I don't understand why it bothers people when someone posts
info that doesn't pertain to there interest. I just delete messages without
even reading them if the heading doesn't pertain to what I am looking for!
It sounds like we are losing the wrong people, and that is wrong for all of
us. If there is someone that always instigates trouble here, you can always
block their messages. I hope this list does not self destruct as that would
be a great loss for the very small group of people in America that care
about and love these old trucks. Just my ever so humble opinion!-----