Re: [oletrucks] truck story

To: tcape@weblnk.net, cramey@dashlink.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck story
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 18:49:56 -0800
i agree. im 18, and have a '57 chevy long bed. i got into my car club
becuase a member saw my truck (when it was brown, rust, primer, etc) and
looked for over an hour at it to "see how its supposed to be". i also like
when, at car shows, people come up to my truck and stare at it, or ask about
it. even in parking lots, when older people come up to me, like one lil old
lady came to me and said how her dad had one just like it, and she learned
to drive in it. i stood for an hour in that parking lot listening to her
tell me about her not so ole truck experience.  one time some guys were
looking at it, and when i walked up one asked me what year it was. i said
"its a '57" he spun around and said to the other man, "ha, you owe me $10)
its a great feeling, these trucks affect people in many ways. its a shame to
see people leave this list.

oh, and for my question, will a Ron Francis wiring harness work with the
original headlight switch and ignition switch, or do i have to use the new
ones that come with the kit??

thanks,
Brian M
Atwater, CA