Re: [oletrucks] AD Interior Colors

To: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Interior Colors
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:58:03 -0500
Looked back through my files and found the post by Bob Adler on 3/2/99
regarding interior paint for AD trucks.  According to Bob, the "champagne"
color for interiors has the following paint codes ........
        1947 to 1952        PPG  DDL3613
        1953                      PPG  33210

In another post from Bob, he lists the paint code for the steering column as
a separte color.  It's......
        DuPont 8540 .....which he also says is used on the gearshift remote
control.

Bob sells a "paint package" with all this info......including paint chips
with old and new mixable numbers.  Not sure of the price.  Hope all this
helps......and let me know if I can provide any further info.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net