Re: [oletrucks] I need a source for radio nuts

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I need a source for radio nuts
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:54:08 -0500
Unfortunately Ron is no longer on the list, he sold his 58 a while back and
now spends more time with his antique radio business.His url is
http://www.phicoradio.com. He also has resigned from working on the
http://www.chevytrucks.org web site and its back in Ted Timmons lap.
So thats the scoop on them guys....wayne

At 11:28 AM 12/10/00 -0500, tcape wrote:
>Bill, Ron Ramirez specializes in these old radios.  He should be able to get
>you anything you need.  I haven't seen a post from Ron in quite a while, but
>I assume he's still on the list.  You out there, Ron??  I checked back
>through my old emails and found this info on Ron.....
>
>Ron Ramirez - ron@philcoradio.com - Providence, KY
>http://www.philcoradio.com
>
>Hope this helps.......and good luck!
>Tom Caperton