Re: [oletrucks] Gear Ratio wisdom sought

To: Gwyn Reedy <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gear Ratio wisdom sought
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:28:53 -0500
They stopped casting in the bosses for the front mounts on some factory
engines sometime in the 80's i belive, I think the target masters still
had them though, but undrilled.

If you are using the bellhousing mounts you don't have to have side
mounts on the engine, but with a HIGH horse engine I would add them. In
no circumstances use just the front mounts and a transmission tail
mount, the engine flops around awful like that :-)

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL