Re: [oletrucks] Flasher Contacts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Flasher Contacts
From: SnappyDog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 02:06:01 EST
Hi Rich,
The diagram that came with my Signal-Stat from Brothers shows the 'X'
terminal being the hot lead.  My own experience tearing my turn switch apart
yesterday reveals the 'L' terminal runs on through the switch to the signal
lights, and the 'P' terminal powers the indicator light (in the switch or on
the dash) and terminates back at the 'L' terminal.  This is a 'sympathetic'
flasher circuit isolated from the switched turn signal circuit so that a
single bulb can indicate both left, right, and hazzard signals.

Barrett Revis
Sparks, NV

'53 3105
'48 3105