[oletrucks] Paint Formulas &... (Off-Topic-Merry X-Mas!)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint Formulas &... (Off-Topic-Merry X-Mas!)
From: "K.P." <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:42:47 -0500
Mike,

  For extremely accurate information, try contacting Bob Adler at
"Advdesign1@aol.com".  Bob is a legendary restorer of AD series trucks, and
has paint chip charts and paint conversion formula information available for
a small fee.  He is a former list member, and tech advisor to many national
organizations and publications.  He really "knows his stuff".

  """Off-Topic Segment Begins Here - - DELETE NOW AS NECESSARY"""

  Some of you may recall the light hearted e-mails I send about this time
every year.  I'll not do that due to current oletruck list weather
conditions.  Though I refrained from participating in the recent "virtual"
war games, I've been lurking all along and I'm very glad things are getting
back to abnormal again.

  """BACK On-Topic""" (If you hit the DELETE key earlier, Sorry but you
missed this saga update!)

  I figure it's safe now to let you know that I finally (after over a
year!!) received "Beatrice's" newly rebuilt CV Joints [Rzeppa Joints] from
the rebuilder, and I've had the internal locking hub components hard chromed
and ground back to original specs as well.  I've also accumulated all the
necessary parts to get her front axle finished.  Just need to find the time
to put her back together!

"""Off-Topic Again"""  (DELETE Key is STILL Available!)

  Also, since all of you on the list are like family (Some "kissin' cousins"
and others I really don't want to claim...)  I'll share the latest bestest
news...  I'm a new Grandpa, and the biggest decision I intend to make this
month is whether she should get an "Oletruck" nighty or a "Harley" nighty.
"Savannah Michele" joined us recently at 9 lbs, 4 oz.  Hot Damn! Another
Harley Ridin' Oletruck Lover has joined us!

Merry Christmas all, and have a great Y2K+1.  You all have a great one!

Yours,
Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO (Beatrice!)  Still In The Carport :-(]
'81 FXS (On the Road Daily)
The NAPCO Owners Group
http://www.stovebolt.com/napco
http://www.austincycle.com