[oletrucks] early Christmas present

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] early Christmas present
From: roliver@cablelan.net
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:31:30 -0800
HO HO  Merry Christmas to all.........I just finshed rebuilding my
newly acquired  Pacer front end and Versailles 9" rear end.To my
amazement (more luck than good planning) the rear end turns out
to be limited slip,a very rare bird,and both have the same bolt
pattern.Thank you Santa.Kanter supplied a great rebuild kit for the
Pacer front end,Chassis Engineering the adapter kit and all parts
for the Versailles were available thru a local parts store.Maybe by
the time the snow melts the old girl will again be mobile instead of
a pretty yard ornament.Thanks for the information I have gained
from this group,you guys make it much easier for us rookies.Keep
on trucking and a have a great holiday season
                                   Bob Oliver
                                    `49 GMC