[oletrucks] 3 Q's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 3 Q's
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:09:42 -0600
I have a couple questions now that I have a little time for my truck.
1)     Is the bed wood instruction book any good? I have a new kit that just
needs sanded & stained. The rest looks pretty straight forward,but this is my
first bed wood replacement.

2)     What do I need to replace my tilt column with the orig. ?  I have the
tilt all the way up, so it is useless, and I would like to put a straight
column in for looks.   I have a 72 power steering pump that should work (p.s.
conversion kits show this as a workable unit) with all the orig parts.

3)  What is the best way to fix a hacked up dash (hacksawed radio hole).  I
have noticed that the AD dashes are welded in the cab, which makes for
difficult repair.

Thanks and a happy holiday to everyone

Eric Brown
1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"