[oletrucks] 5 Window Cab

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 5 Window Cab
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:29:36 -0800 (PST)
Here is something to check out by the trucker looking
for a replacement cab -- sorry don't remember your
name:  "FOR SALE: I have a 1950 chevy 5-window parts
truck, the corner glass is still in it everything is
there except the gauges, the seat, hood and the
engine. will part out if I have to but would rather
sell all at once, I am asking $400 or best offer.
Contact: Ryan Harris at 435-753-5882
Location:

Barry